Free ka video idea: how to break your neck end up in the ER by constantly cranking it for photos.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Free ka video idea: how to break your neck end up in the ER by constantly cranking it for photos.
Originally posted by: _Darling_
Lilia does seem good for reviews. I will check it one day with my friends when we can. Thanks.
few things to tell ur friends 😆
https://gothamist.com/2016/01/25/lilia_williamsburg_missy_robbins.php
Try Rubirosa too their Vodka Pizza is heaven.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Hello friends and Namashkar dosto.
Aaj hum dekhenge aloo ka istamaal kaise aur kaunse kaunse dishes mai kiya jasakta hai.
So kidhar matt jaayega because I Aloo you a lot!
I am not getting the name but i think the way you are saying its from some youtube chef.😆
I am not getting the name but i think the way you are saying its from some youtube chef.😆
Almost all of them. 😆
However yesterday I was seeing the unboxing of lot of pressure cookers so that hangover lingered in the post.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
https://x.com/Aliasnation/status/2076876498867531932 I love. Love Alia s Passion for Cinema. She is true go getter. Who keeps moving forward...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
1