Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He looks so sexy in such shots 🔥
I just got reminded of Bee's mera uncha maal and that stupid song unchi hain building lift tera band hain song😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Link to this scene ??
I can’t find any IG clips for this scene but here is the link to the episode
He is looking so young too..Originally posted by: ifmember
He looks so sexy in such shots 🔥
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I can’t find any IG clips for this scene but here is the link to the episode
Thank You so much ....
That Payal scene was all hearts ❤️❤️❤️
The way Anu surrendered his heart to pres feet in the form of Payal, that makes Chan Chan everytime she walks 😘
I am happy they have this dhaaga and Payal with pre, I want both of them to feel the extreme pain, which was missing from Anu in komo track with his move on Jaap!
Originally posted by: ifmember
That Payal scene was all hearts ❤️❤️❤️
The way Anu surrendered his heart to pres feet in the form of Payal, that makes Chan Chan everytime she walks 😘
I am happy they have this dhaaga and Payal with pre, I want both of them to feel the extreme pain, which was missing from Anu in komo track with his move on Jaap!
Swiss mein Payal ki chan chan Yaad dilayegi Anu kii....❤️
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Swiss mein Payal ki chan chan Yaad dilayegi Anu kii....❤️
This could be so beautiful if handled well. But I have no bharosa 😕
Originally posted by: ifmember
Anu and Pre - if one feels restless that the other might ditch and leave, or their happiness doesn't lie in them being together, the other consoles😆
Wierdos, accept karo , it's not in their fate to stay together 😆
Who wants them to stay together
But kisi aur ka banke maat raho......mar jao