mai songs ni sunti but if u said so give me link 👍🏼Allah hafiz 🤗
Hey do listen new song senorita of camilla colabo mev u too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mai songs ni sunti but if u said so give me link 👍🏼Allah hafiz 🤗
Hey do listen new song senorita of camilla colabo mev u too
Ok guyz me off In Sha Allah c u Soon Good night🤗🤗
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
mai songs ni sunti but if u said so give me link 👍🏼
Senorita new song search on YouTube dear u will find it
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Mev pechy hi hai abi🤣
Maghrib time tha ab ye finish tu kya 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Ok guyz me off In Sha Allah c u Soon Good night🤗🤗
Chalo saab jaa rahe haain to me bhi finally ja ke khaam kerloon
Good night 🤗
I’m 24 what about you guys?
Originally posted by: fivestar2
I’m 24 what about you guys?
We have a list now 🤣
I can’t find it let me guess
Swara 18
Rashi 19
Jaanu 20
I’m 21
Noori 22
Mariya 23
U 24
And deepika 28
noPe 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
We have a list now 🤣
I can’t find it let me guess
Swara 18
Rashi 19
Jaanu 20
I’m 21
Noori 22
Mariya 23
U 24
And deepika 28
Thank you!!!
Bless you guys ❤️❤️