Haan
Plsss complete it
It been 12 days I think we didn’t complete a cc🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan
Plsss complete it
It been 12 days I think we didn’t complete a cc🤣🤣🤣
Anjaaan Anjaaan
Who said I'm sending any cv to u
I'd like to keep this creepy kahani - saat samundar (miles) par✋😂😂😂😂
Then why did u say it 
We’re not exactly saat samunder par but teek hai miles be chalenge 
Ye aajeb kahani jalte rahi ge 😂
😮 kahe kisi ke nazaar na lag jaye🤔
🤣
Bhot bura huaa re 🤣
Congratulations on turning red
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Anjaaan Anjaaan
Why r u calling anjaan in pi mode 🤣
Ye wala mera section he nahi hai
welcome back 🤣 bata anjaan mila k nai 🤣
Congratulations mariya🥳👏