On my way 💃🏻💃🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
On my way 💃🏻💃🏻
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
sofna not fair mera invitation nai mila 🤓
For what the Aqiqa?
I announced it here na..so u guys would honour us with a thread for the party you all want to celebrate with us🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’ve never been 😬😬😬😬
Me too🤔
U should come 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Correct 👍🏼
🤣🤣🤣
MF mai hai 😆Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’ve never been 😬😬😬😬
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Yep, only turned groupie for few days now. Also time difference also. It’s like 2 am here, and I need to wakeup at 6 for a new job tomorrow, but lo, I’m still here only 😂
OMG 😮
🤣🤣
I can’t say anything I be roaming around at 4:00am with the 👽👽👽
🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ufffffff their so close over here
Sooo close...more like do dil ...ek jaan...badan😈🤣
U should come 🤣
Sure 🤣