Erica’s look is disappointing too .... her best was when she left with SC ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Erica’s look is disappointing too .... her best was when she left with SC ...
Ummm... not very fond of those disco dancer kinda jeggings as well! 😆
These pants are latest fashion. They are quiet strechsble n comfortable. My nieces are wearing it. I liked this dress.
🥺Go check sbs ig story, someone else is there too🤢
ya but phir bhi isme shipping like kuch nahin hain..its common..agar hota to zarror likte..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Lol isn't it common in Shipping 😆
Exactly. That’s what I thought when I saw the other pic. 👀😂
P has 2 phones.
Thank you coldy, I thought it was just me who felt he was looking into her blue bag😆
One plus 7 and apple 😆
Eri same Gucci bag and same pony tail😛
Originally posted by: ifmember
What is he digging into her blue bag ?😆
Ahem ahem... hubby wifey vibes ahem
Both have.. I guess..Exactly. That’s what I thought when I saw the other pic. 👀😂
P has 2 phones.
Go check sbs ig story, someone else is there too🤢
Isn't it obvious lol, why that emoji. We know he too will be leaving