Both parth and rs in red today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Both parth and rs in red today
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Dream biryani>>>>>delusional pulaao
😏 sudhar ja
Originally posted by: priya185
I tried to add switzerland in title it didnt fit so added flag
you can see the flag on mobile
I only see letters 'CH'
my phone is damn old 😂
use someone elses iphone or android it only shows on that
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
😏 sudhar ja
Nahii😈
Hey Coldy..Hi peeps. Parth’s outfit like a body blanket in red velvet.
E should give him some styling tips 🙈. Had to say this here 😂
Parth's choice of wardrobe is really making me concern..He looks so good wheh he wears casuals..
Have to say it now priya, parth's one is better! 😂😂😂
With few attempts Parth 'll reach RS level...
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I izz sadist mujhe biryani nahi milegii tho I will spoil pulaao too🤣
ye toh dhamki hai😆
Guys get ready for bubble to be bursted from Swiss trip📌