ek ke papa ji, mumma ji aur ex mein se kidnapper kaun hai sayad next week pata chalega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ek ke papa ji, mumma ji aur ex mein se kidnapper kaun hai sayad next week pata chalega
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
ek ke papa ji, mumma ji aur ex mein se kidnapper kaun hai sayad next week pata chalega
What if all 3 involved🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
U saw race gurram,ally arjun movie?
Last 20mins brahmi stole the show....
Kill bill pandey

What if all 3 involved🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
that will be awesome😆 But mumma ex was scared to see mistu there.
😀😀I didn’t watch today ‘s episode. Without watching only getting this much frustration. I can imagine your frustration levels.U both shouldnt be spared....watch at 7🤣
Ok. I will watch it tomorrow for you. 😘😘
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
that will be awesome😆 But mumma ex was scared to see mistu there.
Wahi toh..She used to smirk or taunt Mishtu..Aaj toh darr gayi thi Mishtu ko Dekh ke 😎
Originally posted by: rapaka70
😀😀I didn’t watch today ‘s episode. Without watching only getting this much frustration. I can imagine your frustration levels.
Ok. I will watch it tomorrow for you. 😘😘
U know I completed in 5 mins....I donno what exactly happened also today...
Tmrw I am not going to miss😊🤗
I think ex was innocent.yesterday he was thinking that dad was hiding somethingWhat if all 3 involved🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
that will be awesome😆 But mumma ex was scared to see mistu there.
Mumma was scared
Ex got slap
Papa??