Bollywood Chitchat #10- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

155k

Users

50

Likes

976

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

It's just for buddy requests.

Oh that's it. I thought it's like Facebook or Twitter.

Lol.

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Dont wanna share comments on how Ranbir is looking here. 🤢🤣

DPQFLPSRON4PRYJU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

He immediately stopped the video.🤣

Champu.

Alia ko kabhi himmat nahi hogi eisa karneki.😆

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Dont wanna share comments on how Ranbir is looking here. 🤢🤣

Like this? Subtle attack

Image

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

RK in the video posted behind is reminding me of the 5star, 'Master ji pant ek bilaan choti kardo' siblings.

I guess it's the hairstyle and shades.

Edited by WhosTheFool - 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 7GMD5A65OHIGIV7V

He immediately stopped the video.🤣

Champu.

Alia ko kabhi himmat nahi hogi eisa karneki.😆

I wonder what he said after the video

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

I wonder what he said after the video

It wasn't staged? Natural reaction tha kya? Yeh sab RK ke personal videos social.media par kaise tapak jaate hain 🤔

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".