Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Haha ho saktha hain
🤣 jale pe namak mirchi daalenge ye hum loyal fans per👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Haha ho saktha hain
🤣 jale pe namak mirchi daalenge ye hum loyal fans per👎🏼
Kriyuu is back
See I know AnuPre shaadi nahi hogi and I am prepared for that but yeh nahi huyi tho doosra bhi nahi chahiye and now I don't even have interest to write long long essays on the inconsistencies and leads butchering issues. I left everything to trp audience. I feel trps may decide the wedding track. With the amount of hype, money and promotions PH and channel invested they would be at least expecting 2.5 trps 😆
I expected her gif set after watching yesterday's precap😆
Why don't they hug now as a normal couple? 😒 Normally couples hug when they meet or take leave from eacg other.. But this people are making us long for thia normal gestures.. 😏Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Their hospital hugs ♥️
Iski liye toh shaadi hona bhi jaroori nahi..😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/By-vjCOBKRA/?igshid=1t7akbwswky72
all time favourite. so very well choreographed....
Sorry IWM Buzz Prerna is no longer wife of Anurag and I appreciate next time you guys use AnuPre pic not Parica's😆