aditi uski ankhe dekh kar to mai khud hi doob gai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aditi uski ankhe dekh kar to mai khud hi doob gai🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Waise why was he having shower with his Tracks on ???
Exactly I was expecting something else....
N I wanna say something on these full shots 🤪
Aaj phirse beda Garak mere naik iraadon ka. gah. 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Bohot uncche khaayal hai but I won’t say them out loud here 🧐🤣
I love the last pic, btw! 🤗❤️
actually i love the last pic too😆
dam he is so highty
dam parth☺️
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Exactly I was expecting something else....
N I wanna say something on these full shots 🤪
Bas haan bas Haan bas - 18+ gutter mat bak 🤣
It’s episode like today that make me want to stop watching Kasauti and save my brain the turmoil.
After months of saying anupre are married and scenes saying the komo wedding is. It legal including between anurag and moloy. Today was all about komo being anurag’s wife and anupre not being married and never having touched each other before. I feel like Ekta deserves a slap fork all of us in terms of drop in TRP. It’s only loyalty to Parica and this AT that is keeping me watching.
They need to repair things and quickly
Kill me! Actually don’t - I’m already dead!
That finger!
He always smears her lipstick😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Exactly I was expecting something else....
N I wanna say something on these full shots 🤪
bol.bol teri thesis hum bhi sune 😆