Bring on the new lead for Zara it is time now.
Page
of
1Bring on the new lead for Zara it is time now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm sure KInshuk will enter in the next two weeks. The new segments suggested that KabSar marriage is annulled so hopefully, Ruksar's character ends forever.
Hope so but with Kabeer and Zara’s marriage over wouldn’t the writers keep her on just to torture us further?
Originally posted by: shereenm
Hope so but with Kabeer and Zara’s marriage over wouldn’t the writers keep her on just to torture us further?
I don't think ZaBeer are divorced yet. I believe they are still in the waiting period. After KabSar divorce, Ruksar might stick around for a while but she has no story arc so I'm not why producers would want to keep paying Shipsy.
Hi, once i was so keen on watching this show even the repeats
But now no more, i just follow a bit of story line
Can anyone tell me whats going on rukhsar track?
The divorce occurred or the marriage has been annulled because if the marriage is annulled then rukhsaar is definitely not going back, and still a hinder since the first episode
Please tell me what is happening?
I saw on insta the precap she has again turned as a bride, kya bakchodi hai
I so thought ruksar had reformed...Damn..That 360 turn was fast.