Parth is so cute doing bhangra on pooja story, I don't see eri. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Parth is so cute doing bhangra on pooja story, I don't see eri. 😒
You have a story..... you water runs deep ....,and there is something behind the way you react to things that happen in kzk!
I don't know how add his bhangra story here
I don't know how add his bhangra story here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJWOe1BsrX/?igshid=5igx5k41iwbt
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
You have a story..... you water runs deep ....,and there is something behind the way you react to things that happen in kzk!
🤣 aare i m very simple indian girl koi tension nahi hai
but my love for anybody or anything is very extream
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Crazy bunch❤️😆
per ho kya raha hai😆
ye celebrate 200th epi celebrate kar rahe kya
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
per ho kya raha hai😆
ye celebrate 200th epi celebrate kar rahe kya
Your beta came back home from the jail, but why Bhangra?😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Your beta came back home from the jail, but why Bhangra?😆
kuch offscreen hi hai