Originally posted by: Hanyshah
I also heard this !
Sat ko pata chal jayenga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
I also heard this !
Sat ko pata chal jayenga
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Sat ko pata chal jayenga
No I think ra bring hurt is also a possibility now that u mentioned it 🤔 and dri being worried and taking care of him
Its just I heard different from the video 🤷🏻♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDm0MXBYW_/?igshid=tlo00xdhjovx
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Not this forum 🤣
Aaj koi dhamaka nahi aaya mev 🤣🤣🤣I was waiting yaar 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
No I think ra bring hurt is also a possibility now that u mentioned it 🤔 and dri being worried and taking care of him
Its just I heard different from the video 🤷🏻♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDm0MXBYW_/?igshid=tlo00xdhjovx
What are they saying?
Hey mariya u became a Goldie congo🥳
Originally posted by: Y5PKYCHRZ4I4YQVQ
What are they saying?
Maybe i heard wrong
Aaj koi dhamaka nahi aaya mev 🤣🤣🤣I was waiting yaar 🤣
Dhamak tha na but not from cast and crew
Just within forum of ra vs dri
I stayed away 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻
Hey mariya u became a Goldie congo🥳
I love this mariya congratulating mariya
🤣🤣
Hey guys🤗
Whats going on😆
Double posted