Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
On table when shikhar was dancing ,picked up rose & threw it on lava , u will see a bottle
I was to busy enjoying the dance 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
On table when shikhar was dancing ,picked up rose & threw it on lava , u will see a bottle
I was to busy enjoying the dance 🤣
^^ Aka the state of forum🤣🤣
Fake marriage hui 2 ye haal hai , agar pi ne vashikaran karke real marriage kara di hoti 2 kya haal hota ?😢
Ya
Ab yeh kisse shaadi karne ja rha hai , dont tell me saaJan🤣🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Vo jo spoilers clip out hui thi bathroom vali , usme Dri keh rhi hai aapko dard hoga , so i guess rakshit got hurt
Huh? I though she’s saying aap bathon is mein kya khubsurat haain 🤔
We’re not that lucky 😂
I think it’s just a pic from the bedroom scene (red sofa in the back )
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Huh? I though she’s saying aap bathon is mein kya khubsurat haain 🤔
I felt she said aapko dard hoga
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Fake marriage hui 2 ye haal hai , agar pi ne vashikaran karke real marriage kara di hoti 2 kya haal hota ?😢
Then only Pi wud be the one to blame 😉
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
Then only Pi wud be the one to blame 😉
Height of positivity👏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Huh? I though she’s saying aap bathon is mein kya khubsurat haain 🤔
I also heard this !
Heyy guys whatsup😆
Not this forum 🤣