Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


This is so cute
In omkara's voice, main dupatte(dard) ki khareedar nahi 🤣
This is so cute
In omkara's voice, main dupatte(dard) ki khareedar nahi 🤣
Tum behraam ho behrehaam🤭🤭🤭
Abhi tak sab issi par lage hai? Chalo sab tand Paao jho hona tha hogya yaar. 😂😂 lets forget this and move on from it. Kal dekhte hai yeh baat kaha tak jati hai 😂
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Abhi tak sab issi par lage hai? Chalo sab tand Paao jho hona tha hogya yaar. 😂😂 lets forget this and move on from it. Kal dekhte hai yeh baat kaha tak jati hai 😂
Aab aap dekheyega ...and if there is Ruhan break down seen let me know😆
I am done with show..
Woh kehte haina kabhi kabar pyaar dil se chala jaata hai🤣
Similar for me here ...
I dont know what point i stopped caring for omkara but i did then i just watched from boundaries..
It is similar here ...aaj i just let it go🤣
I cant with shows with same repeated story line..
I will rather watch something new 😂 😂
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Aab aap dekheyega ...and if there is Ruhan break down seen let me know😆
I am done with show..
Woh kehte haina kabhi kabar pyaar dil se chala jaata hai🤣
Similar for me here ...
I dont know what point i stopped caring for omkara but i did then i just watched from boundaries..
It is similar here ...aaj i just let it go🤣
I cant with shows with same repeated story line..
I will rather watch something new 😂 😂
🤗
Nahi yaar, their is still chance maybe they planned something big. Maybe plotline would be same but maybe they will handle differently. Yese haar na mano, mere tara kuch hour ka break lelo maybe you will feel good😆
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
🤗
Nahi yaar, their is still chance maybe they planned something big. Maybe plotline would be same but maybe they will handle differently. Yese haar na mano, mere tara kuch hour ka break lelo maybe you will feel good😆
No i am.adamant now show ended in my head...today morning isliye i ranted so much ..
Time to hit back books meri non fiction books are best or fiction one where it make sense🤣
Ya Itv nonsense isnt my cup of tea.
I was planning to quit forum too..but socha KJ At KO 10 toh pahuncha hi sakte hai🤣