she said she forgot something related to partner but I think she just said about forgetting dates
Yeah the question related to forgetting bday of partner😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she said she forgot something related to partner but I think she just said about forgetting dates
Yeah the question related to forgetting bday of partner😉
Y re?
subah hum sab ro rahe the par ab has rahe hai🤣🤣
New new jokes....mishaan is not love....they play marble games till now🤣🤣🤣
she said she forgot something related to partner but I think she just said about forgetting dates
No..The question was Forget Partner's bday is hot or not?She said not..and also said she'd forgotten❤️..She was blushing too😳😛
New new jokes....mishaan is not love....they play marble games till now🤣🤣🤣

subah hum sab ro rahe the par ab has rahe hai🤣🤣
I said it right..You've asked me how am I laughing..At first You'll get mad and frustrated later you'll get used to those and starts enjoying😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I said it right..You've asked me how am I laughing..At first You'll get mad and frustrated later you'll get used to those and starts enjoying😆
Creative ideas....CVs are really pagals🤣
How come only one player😡😡
Originally posted by: pranurosid
No..The question was Forget Partner's bday is hot or not?She said not..and also said she'd forgotten❤️..She was blushing too😳😛
haan par teju kabhi kabhi poora qstn ko samjti nahi hai
ek aur qstn ko bhi vo vaise hi kaha phir se reporter ne pucha us se vo qstn