Why all of a sudden, this Happy is so Happy! I detest CVs for suddenly bringing back the Happy and what is this Kuch Kuch Hota hai angle? I seriously couldn’t imagine RoHa. This looks like an alien show. Final goodbye, I guess
Page
of
1Why all of a sudden, this Happy is so Happy! I detest CVs for suddenly bringing back the Happy and what is this Kuch Kuch Hota hai angle? I seriously couldn’t imagine RoHa. This looks like an alien show. Final goodbye, I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup. After last episode, I bid goodbye to the show. Now SP too is promoting the show with new Happy and this revamp. Nothing makes sense. I am not watching anymore. Sadly, we fans were never served well.