
There probably is no symbolism but I like this part, Prerna on one hand and Business on the other
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

There probably is no symbolism but I like this part, Prerna on one hand and Business on the other
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Main issae zyaada expect bhi nahi karthi😆
Awww it's ok. We will get our anupre back🤗
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
sorry but prernas mind is running negatively veenas words are running inside ..
Hmm, I didn't watch the full episode, just their bits in Insta
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
It's hot🔥🔥
And they are showing just side views na, picture kal dikhega yeh bas trailer hain looks like she entered into washroom accidentally😂
Washroom no rest room rest room se Kuch Yaad Aaya 🤣
😆Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Washroom no rest room rest room se Kuch Yaad Aaya 🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Washroom no rest room rest room se Kuch Yaad Aaya 🤣
Mujhe bhi wahi yaad aaya when I was writing that😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
There probably is no symbolism but I like this part, Prerna on one hand and Business on the other
On first glimpse I thought it's Pre's hand only😆
Haan Yaar who kisses like that? No one else.