I don’t know if it’s a Parth thing or Anurag but I love it when he says baba, like today he asked Prerna, baba baat kya hai😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don’t know if it’s a Parth thing or Anurag but I love it when he says baba, like today he asked Prerna, baba baat kya hai😳
Originally posted by: KBNQMZR24ERWX6VV
Ok .... Shirtless scene looks HOTTT ... not because he is shirtless but because of the STEAMING CHEMISTRY.....
And that forehead kiss looked liek He kissed all her worries and she felt at peace ...
Yes yes yes trolling apart, aaj itna bhi Bura Nahi lagraha tha shirtless...I mean rin white Nahi lagraha tha 😆
I love Anu/p's sincerity in forehead kisses.
The way he presses his lips, looks like he is putting his entire life forces in that one kiss. I love how pre first got confused and closed eyes later feeling the kiss
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Nivi taking Anu to task for keeping her in dark was good but boy she was harsh with theladka! Ladka getting sixers from all sides 😔
I was surprised when he replied rudely too out of frustration..
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I don’t know if it’s a Parth thing or Anurag but I love it when he says baba, like today he asked Prerna, baba baat kya hai😳
Yes, listen, Baba. All three Parth. All three make me all melty ☺️
Gm 🤗
Forhead kiss ❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
The way he presses his lips, looks like he is putting his entire life forces in that one kiss. I love how pre first got confused and closed eyes later feeling the kiss
I LEGIT LOVE Parth’s FORE HEAD KISSES ....
SO MUCH LOVE ,WARMTH ,PURITY and SINCERITY HE BRINGS .....❤️
Abhiya close your eyes 🙈 chemistry here is lit 🔥🔥🔥🔥


It's hot🔥🔥
And they are showing just side views na, picture kal dikhega yeh bas trailer hain looks like she entered into washroom accidentally😂