haan vartuu main pm kardungi tum so jao post hone me abhi bhi bahut time hai
Okay baby mai soti hu fir gunnyt sweet dreams.....and agai your VM that u made for me would be my best bday gift....n I MEAN it😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haan vartuu main pm kardungi tum so jao post hone me abhi bhi bahut time hai
Okay baby mai soti hu fir gunnyt sweet dreams.....and agai your VM that u made for me would be my best bday gift....n I MEAN it😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ade mari valla talent😂
😂😂😂😂
Eppadi waraku ee torture moyyalo manamu..
Manaku kaavalisindi eppudu istaaro
Naaku lollipop scenes vaddu😐 Detail.kavali
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Okay baby mai soti hu fir gunnyt sweet dreams.....and agai your VM that u made for me would be my best bday gift....n I MEAN it😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
aww vartuuu you are love❤
lots of love baby😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Vartuu tumhari VM
lyrics aur scenes match hi nahi karti pata nahi kyun main ache se banayi hi nahi paayi
mai tumhare liye ek aur VM banavungi vartuu okay
guys plz watch it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGht9EpUN8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
twitter link of my MisHaan VM
nice video lovely songtwitter link of my MisHaan VM
he was really honest thanks for the link
aww so sweetOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Achi ni hai bolna band karo tum😡
Actually I'm very tired today that's why....I'll try to be awake....but agar mai so gai tb bhi pm kr dena I'll watch it first thing in the morning💜💜💕💕😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
makes him perfectOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Pagal ladka🤣 thoda sa pagla thoda sayana