Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hey! You can post such queries on the season 1 thread. You will get detailed answers. 😆
Sorry!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hey! You can post such queries on the season 1 thread. You will get detailed answers. 😆
Sorry!
Don't be...it's okay!
sorry 😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
edit maro isko behen solo ksg nahi hai 😵
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Tbh I don't think any other character is gonna surpass AAK's intensity AAK was something out of this world even Dr Armaan bhi pheek tha Jahapana k samne 🙈 I M SORRY BUT I M BIASED FOR ASAD JAAN ☺️
I get it 😆.It's special for me also #AK
but knowing Bajaj and way Bajaj is being played by Ksg and knowing ksg in such scenes I can say with confidence that he will not be less than AK ☺️ he can surpass it in many ways .Bajaj has character have loads of flavors if CVS explore it like RB1 .
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
PS- shouldn't we get a new banner with Bajaj? The current one doesn't have him.
Anurag, prerna & Bajaj - all the three are equally important characters
Yeah, I have been asking about it too.
Any timeline?
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
They will have a contest in coming days 😃i think even mods are waiting for his full fledged episodes🤣
By full fledged u mean PreRish scenes I guess.
After that we will know which side the fire is gona burn brighter and more fierce.🥳
We need to request the mods I guess
He is hot ,sexy Gambler ☺️