Originally posted by: najma123
But I am actually waiting to see how this KaRica (if they are called that) orks out
Edit your comments 😆 helpless .v can't discuss other threads here or people
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: najma123
But I am actually waiting to see how this KaRica (if they are called that) orks out
Edit your comments 😆 helpless .v can't discuss other threads here or people
KaRica /PreRish will do wonders yaar
I mean laal dupata isko kaise ignore krega

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Can you please PM me the episode number according to Hotstar!
Season 15 , episode 6.
The great proposal of Prerna where says I love u to Bajaj but it's Anurag there 😆
Damn. I will. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Edit your comments 😆 helpless .v can't discuss other threads here or people
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
KaRica /PreRish will do wonders yaar
I mean laal dupata isko kaise ignore krega
He will look more hot ,more romantic ,passionate as bajaj in such scenes.
PS- shouldn't we get a new banner with Bajaj? The current one doesn't have him.
Anurag, prerna & Bajaj - all the three are equally important characters
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
He will look more hot ,more romantic ,passionate as bajaj in such scenes.
Tbh I don't think any other character is gonna surpass AAK's intensity AAK was something out of this world even Dr Armaan bhi pheek tha Jahapana k samne 🙈 I M SORRY BUT I M BIASED FOR ASAD JAAN ☺️
I'm sure mods would organize a contest soon.Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
PS- shouldn't we get a new banner with Bajaj? The current one doesn't have him.
Anurag, prerna & Bajaj - all the three are equally important characters
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
PS- shouldn't we get a new banner with Bajaj? The current one doesn't have him.
Anurag, prerna & Bajaj - all the three are equally important characters
They will have a contest in coming days 😃i think even mods are waiting for his full fledged episodes🤣