Tumhein itna Rona Kyun aata hai?🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumhein itna Rona Kyun aata hai?🥺
@hash sahi jawab bta then
Achha achha
Don't disappear
Ye lo ❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃😃😂🤣😆🥰😍🤩😊😛😝🤪🧐🤔🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙂🙂🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🌞🌞🌞😆😆
Aapko bhi 🤗🤗
Mujhe to ignore hi karein aap🥺
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@hash sahi jawab bta then
I can't I'm shy🙈
yeh chori badi funky
hain aansuo ki tanki
yeh chori badi drama queen hain🤣
Han but neend aate hi sab gayab 😆
Mujhe neend nahi aati....
I look around the room and get scared of the objects that look weird in the dark....
Jaise ki towel that is hung on the stand.... looks like a person to me😆
I missed being here and this chehal pehal 🤗🤗
Lots of hugs to you all... Missed you all a lot
I'm waiting for IT part 2. Any news? 😂