@bold utter nonsense if they show this🤢
Chill, shes kidding 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@bold utter nonsense if they show this🤢
Chill, shes kidding 😆
@bold utter nonsense if they show this🤢
They will. After leads ki doodh dhulaayi we'll have new villains. New problems. And new bhrams🤣
But none be like my Jhanvi 😎
I so wish she just gets irritated and turns Jhanvi again, somewhere after those multiple leaps
Star Plus seems to have taken their tag line of RISHTA WAHI SOCH NAHI a little too seriously.
bhaiyya Banega saiyya.
Badi maa banegi sasu maa.
Ex-Baap Banega sasur.
I need to get hold of person who's conceptualized this. He/she seems to have different of RISHTA WAHI SOCH NAYI
Hey, relax, shes joking because of the utter mess all this has become.
Hey, relax, shes joking because of the utter mess all this has become.
I obviously know she was joking.
Maybe I couldn't put it properly that people couldn't get i was being sarcastic.
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
They will. After leads ki doodh dhulaayi we'll have new villains. New problems. And new bhrams🤣
But none be like my Jhanvi 😎
I so wish she just gets irritated and turns Jhanvi again, somewhere after those multiple leaps
Leads ki DD hogayi, phir kya?
Show ka kya naam change karenge, pooh bani parvati ?
I obviously know she was joking.
Maybe I couldn't put it properly that people couldn't get i was being sarcastic.
I know you are sarcastic, am trying to diffuse the tense atmosphere.
Understand that you are annoyed at the plot. But let's face it , we are mute spectators.
Let's have fun with what we get.
Leads ki DD hogayi, phir kya?
Show ka kya naam change karenge, pooh bani parvati ?
Going on the SP tagline mentioned here, we can have Bhram wahi, saazish nayi 🤣
I know you are sarcastic, am trying to diffuse the tense atmosphere.
Understand that you are annoyed at the plot. But let's face it , we are mute spectators.
Let's have fun with what we get.
Literally me @ whatever they are throwing at me since last week.
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Going on the SP tagline mentioned here, we can have Bhram wahi, saazish nayi 🤣
trollololol 🤣
Ha ha ha. Ok, confess. Do you represent the production house?
I didn't know that forgiveness = fall in love🤪
Haven't you heard me talking of secret agents off late?🤔
I bet that's the formula they follow. Redemption has to precede romance. Unless it that rebel waala love