Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i love him with dogsOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Can Bajju have a pet too 😭
posto too left for his eternal abode last year 🥺 it happened on his brithday weekend 🥺
Big dogs.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Can Bajju have a pet too 😭
#bossbts blessed usOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
i love him with dogs
yaasOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Big dogs.
I waana see bajju car collections
finally 😎Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Influence 😆
Yet last I discovered my talent here🤣
Thanks to you all.😆🤣
yaasOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I waana see bajju car collections
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Accha theek hai. 😆
🤣 possessive Bajaj ke liye 🤣 I don't want Madhavi type secretary anyone Darr lagta hai ..Banda hot and handsome hai issi liye ye CVS kaha se b ladki Ko set karne ki try karte hai bajaj ke saath😆