Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

can we finish this AT with some light posts...no offence to anyone but too much of heavy discussions makes my head spin and i tend to stay away  

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta22

Hello I am a silent member and I couldn't stop myself posting my assumption seeing all the bts and eri's insta pic I am feeling pre will challenge that she will make anu come out from jail but due to lack of evidence she couldn't. So to save anu she will take all charges on herself and go to jail instead of anu. Then may be leap or swiss track. 

PS: silent member and love to read the discussion on this AT. And above one just my assumption based on BT previous shows

Welcome mamta! I have seen you liking the posts here🤗. And regarding the speculations, we don't know what's happening and my head is ready to burst reading different different stories regarding the same, lets wait and watch. Leave all that,you try to be more active here 😊

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Ya but dunno why they are so serious, even on bts

all of them are including poo and hina ...thatz what confused me whether it is scene or offscreen 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

can we finish this AT with some light posts...no offence to anyone but too much of heavy discussions makes my head spin and i tend to stay away  

this is exactly what I wanted to say

check my frog posts😆

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

all of them are including poo and hina ...thatz what confused me whether it is scene or offscreen 

Ys, confused. Why so serious 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: amlavs

U mean P and E nah ??

Of course😆

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

i understand..and plz don't bring any mythology or any religious character in discussion as it is a subject of sensitivity and hurt many..and these things are not allowed to discuss..here..

See... I said it for fun

To make pari and Moni to stop being negative or depressed here...

All these started with my post on ' trust ram ' to pari...again I'm saying.. I said it for fun... 

I'm seriously sensitive about this thing... It hurts me only now... Thank you.. I won't join pari and Moni again...

@moni...pari..Sorry pari, Moni... Even fun things make people point fingers on me... It's not my forte... Take care dearirs

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yo.... even H is not posting anything... PaRica no hope... 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In second pic P and Hina are smiling and in first pic they look like having some random chat and 3rd pic H and Poo holding hands and going somewhere no where looked like a scene to me or serious😆

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Ukg... Have you read my post... Hope you did.  

Even now I liked your post before reading it...

I'm not patronizing your need for simple love story... If I did, I'm sorry for that... I meant a love story without any kinda separation is said to be normal sweet and simple story according to me...

According to my knowledge of being friends with you all these days, I thought you love something like that... Sorry again for that...

But will you do a favor for me as a friend, please edit ram has many wives quote... Anu can have but ram never... Please... I'm living with the hope of getting Lord Ram's blessings... So it hurts me... 

1) I am happy to delete those posts if you can send me links to them by PM. I had to google Ramayanan because you and others constantly bring it up in the context of anurag and I wanted to understand what you meant. What I wrote is what I found on google. My intention was definitely not to be insulting to anyone’s religions. Which is why people who feel strongly about it should not bring it up on the forum as it is bound to be subject to google searches. 

2) people who don’t agree with ones story are not necessarily after a simple story. They are just after a different sorry.

Let’s pelase end this discussion. The day is already sad enough with the segments. Can we just be happy!