Originally posted by: pranurosid
But after Mauli left the voice editing was too bad.Don't know why can't they take care for these imp things🤔
even I felt the same but teju's acting was perfect
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
But after Mauli left the voice editing was too bad.Don't know why can't they take care for these imp things🤔
even I felt the same but teju's acting was perfect
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Obviously we expect more from those who are capable of..Still Mishti is a complex character and Teju got a gd scope for showing her skills..But I want her to see her in another character like Ragini which has multiple shades❤️..That was iconic😎⭐️
teju want to do a multiple personality character and even I want see her in that char she will kill it for sure

even I felt the same but teju's acting was perfect
Ofcourse she did her part perfectly..But they could've taken care..Bcoz all these factors shows impact on a scene
Welcome back
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Aparichit😁😋
that was superb film my fav too
Fav moment of today's epi❤️
Misti in precap.❤️

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Fav moment of today's epi❤️
Hope Mishtu takes right decision😎❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Hope Mishtu takes right decision😎❤️
We trust her😎❤️.