Originally posted by: NNHETM2PF3X355JR
Behen log, Please watch the segments and update here briefly 😒
Do. Not watch abp sbs seg 🤢👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NNHETM2PF3X355JR
Behen log, Please watch the segments and update here briefly 😒
Do. Not watch abp sbs seg 🤢👎🏼
Lol I don't trust sbs
According to them Pre made deal with bajaj..... She'll marry him
They are saying pre royegi girgirayegi infront of bajaj (though her expression wasn't saying same 😆)
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
Lol I don't trust sbs
According to them Pre made deal with bajaj..... She'll marry him
They are saying pre royegi girgirayegi infront of bajaj (though her expression wasn't saying same 😆)
@bold:
Isn't that the curse that pre gave to Anurag 😆😂
Abp seg - Pre done a deal with bajaj to marry him for BP 🤢😵
But don't think so as the scene which they showed is after Pre-moh faceoff ,
sbs assuming from spoiler pic😡
🤣🤣
i am done with pre... Let my anu be aloneOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
no pls i cant trust anyone
my baccha akela hi theek hai bussiness pe dhyan de
bajju se bhi aange jaye agar pre apni shadi bhool gai toh jaye jiske pass jana hai
Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
Lol I don't trust sbs
According to them Pre made deal with bajaj..... She'll marry him
They are saying pre royegi girgirayegi infront of bajaj (though her expression wasn't saying same 😆)
Suchi, I trust you on this! And yes, they are misleading these days so let’s see what we’ll get actually - I do feel these news portals are Just assuming stuff based on the previous season *fingers crossed* 🤔
Oh ya 😆
She should not curse anyone from now..... Specially anu
Pari, Moni - seriously, why are your guys pouncing on Pre already?🤔 Can we please wait for a while😕
Originally posted by: C4BUFRFJHWVOGTPF
Suchi, I trust you on this! And yes, they are misleading these days so let’s see what we’ll get actually - I do feel these news portals are Just assuming stuff based on the previous season *fingers crossed* 🤔
Yes none of their spoilers sounds reliable nowdays