it's KalMas room only sriOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Yeh koumsa kamra hai... Kalma ka hai kya why am I feeling that it's not their room... 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it's KalMas room only sriOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Yeh koumsa kamra hai... Kalma ka hai kya why am I feeling that it's not their room... 🤔
Originally posted by: rammehra103
arre whi hai book shelf dekho
Haa kya... May be decoration ki wajah se I m feeling it different....
ha di 😎Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Haa kya... May be decoration ki wajah se I m feeling it different....
are we having maha episode this Saturday