VMs - O Saiyyan(Agneepath) {From A & K's pov} - 21st&23rd June 2019

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear ones,

My new VM is a request from cynicalmess aka Lakshmikutty and the song is O Saiyyan from Agneepath(2012). One of my favourites songs of all time. 

The lyrics and music of this melody touch you deeply. The lyrics may seem simple but as you listen to it, again and again, you would understand how much depth each word carry!❀️ The interlude of this song gives you goosebumps.

"A lyrical beauty set against an orchestral background interspersed with the soothing beats of the tabla, the song is an aural joy!"(Quoted from a music review site) 

This is one of the best requests I have ever got because I love this song so much as well as Abhi Mujh Mein from the same movie.

This song is from a female perspective but sung in a male voice. Initially, I had no plans to make two VMs for this song. Later I felt this song should be made from each of their perspectives because the lyrics also suit to Arnav's feelings so well. So that's how it all started! I started working from it after Pehla Nasha but birthday VMs and busy life delayed it.

My dearest Lakshmi, I know you have expected this VM on your previous birthday but there were so many requests before your VMs that I couldn't make it that. But finally, it is here dear! One as your request and the other as your belated birthday gift (June 1st)... It has been so long since we talked dear. I had sent you a lot of PMs but never got any reply. I hope you are fine and healthy. I don't know where you are, what happened to you, whether you will ever see these VMs or not! If you ever happen to see this post or VMs, please do come online and acknowledge the thread dear! Love you and miss you so much!πŸ€—β€οΈ

Finally, thank you for trusting me with this song. I hope I could reach up to your expectations!

Dear ones, if you liked the VMs, please do like the post and VMs and also leave a comment if you feel it was worth it.😊 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all those who love my VMs and encourages me always! πŸ€—

Love you all,

Labi.πŸ€—

Here are the VMs

From Khushi's perspective

GOOGLE DRIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44tVE9oy2UA&t=155s

From Arnav's perspective

GOOGLE DRIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6KTbU0zjY

Edited by labi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanoniti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Wow fabulous VMS.

Loved both arnav and khushi's perspective.

Especially the moon missing and coming back scene in arnav's perspective is so awesome.

You choose always perfect scenes to song lyrics.

Loved it.

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanoniti

Wow fabulous VMS.

Loved both arnav and khushi's perspective.

Especially the moon missing and coming back scene in arnav's perspective is so awesome.

You choose always perfect scenes to song lyrics.

Loved it.

Thank you so much dear!πŸ€— 

This comment means a lot to me! πŸ€—

You are the only one who commented on my VM in IF.❀️ Thank you for this sweet gestureπŸ€—

Thank you for loving the VMs and also mentioning the scene you liked the most!πŸ€—

Thank you, thank you, thank you!πŸ€— I will always cherish this comment!πŸ€—β€οΈ

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same song n two versions..

Wah Labi ..

I loved both vms..

You r upset for less comments...

But u r getting too many likes n comments on youtube..

Pls don't be sad...

honeyintherock thumbnail

Dear nong Labi,

Thanks for the PM. For some reason, IF didn't notify me of any new PM these days. Good thing I did subscribe to you YT channel so got to see these VM's when they were posted and gave comments to you there πŸ˜›

Thanks again here for the great VM's!

Love and hugs,

labi thumbnail

Dear ones, I will reply to all of you later...I am so sorry!πŸ˜”

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

O come on,Labi πŸ˜Š

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Same song n two versions..

Wah Labi ..

I loved both vms..

You r upset for less comments...

But u r getting too many likes n comments on youtube..

Pls don't be sad...

Thank you AapiπŸ€—. 

Yeah, I was upset. I felt like people are not interested in watching VMs. They only love fictions. But I am lucky with YT, the beautiful comments and likes make me so happy. Something to balance the lack of response from here.

You asked me in YT why hadn't I posted the VM on IF? The first thing, the above reason. The second one, I was busy. When I felt like posting, YT had already deleted the VM.πŸ˜†

Thank you Aapi for the assurance.πŸ€—

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyintherock

Dear nong Labi,

Thanks for the PM. For some reason, IF didn't notify me of any new PM these days. Good thing I did subscribe to you YT channel so got to see these VM's when they were posted and gave comments to you there πŸ˜›

Thanks again here for the great VM's!

Love and hugs,

Thank you so much Honey Di for commenting here.πŸ€— Thank you once again for those commentsπŸ€—

I am yet to reply to your PMs...will do that soon!

Hi Labi, 

I don't know how I missed these VMs.  They both are beautiful.  You have a talent of picking the right scenes for right words.

Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing them on IF.  The place where I can comment.

Cheers....