Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Translate please - me having FOMO😒
mujhse na ho payega😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Translate please - me having FOMO😒
mujhse na ho payega😆
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Translate please - me having FOMO😒
Same I don't get it . I can only regnozie few letters
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mujhse na ho payega😆
Arey baba, toota phoota he de do translation 😭 me crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Roman Hindi mei likho🧐
I am having my favourite watermelon 🍉
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Arey baba, toota phoota he de do translation 😭 me crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Roman Hindi mei likho🧐
Got this from Google translate Idk if it correct 😂
aa zamaane, aazama le, roothata nahin faasalon se hausala ye tootata nahin na hai vo bevafa aur na main hoon bevafa vo meree aadaton kee tarah chhootata nahin
Got this from Google translate Idk if it correct 😂
aa zamaane, aazama le, roothata nahin faasalon se hausala ye tootata nahin na hai vo bevafa aur na main hoon bevafa vo meree aadaton kee tarah chhootata nahin
thanku 👍🏼
Got this from Google translate Idk if it correct 😂
aa zamaane, aazama le, roothata nahin faasalon se hausala ye tootata nahin na hai vo bevafa aur na main hoon bevafa vo meree aadaton kee tarah chhootata nahin
Thanks, Leena, you’re savior 🤧🤗 even if it’s not correct actually I’ll take it for now!so deep and profound, though! ❤️
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
thanku 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Thanks, Leena, you’re savior 🤧
even if it’s not correct actually I’ll take it for now!so deep and profound, though!
U r welcome guys😂🤗
thanks for translation my google translate only gives it in english🤓