Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ksg and bajaj dono ka jaddo🤗
haha... though I am only interested in Parth-KSG scenes, both are such strong performers. I just hope the writers and the whole team make good of their talents.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ksg and bajaj dono ka jaddo🤗
haha... though I am only interested in Parth-KSG scenes, both are such strong performers. I just hope the writers and the whole team make good of their talents.
Originally posted by: opsora2090
sab idhar drooling mai lagi hai , just aao , kisi bhi convo mai ghus jao
haha.. reminds me so much of KaSh thread right now. ❤️
aur bhi name hai , #BajRag , #KaSh , #JAnu ❤️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
aur bhi name hai , #BajRag , #KaSh , #JAnu ❤️
BajRag= Bajaj+?
KaSh= KSG+ Shilpa Anand
JAnu= Bajaj + Anurag ??
at present i am also rooting for bajrag 😆Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr
haha... though I am only interested in Parth-KSG scenes, both are such strong performers. I just hope the writers and the whole team make good of their talents.
Script i dont trust cvs. I only trust actors 😆
Dont talk much about anurag abhi abhi note mila hain. Stick to point 👍🏼
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Dont talk much about anurag abhi abhi note mila hain. Stick to point 👍🏼
Hai bhagwan!
itani jaldi notes milne lag gaye ab hume 🤪
okay.. lets stick to baju
with due respectsOriginally posted by: MeervanSJ
Note:
I didn't got to know anything about how many threads the AT reach,that new AT backup Admin,and most probably that DT note.!! I think @MisHumptyDumpty u would have informed me about the same🤓.
The thing i hated is DT note but it's disappointing to see that🥺. Please follow the rules members.
Thanks
I had pmed you more than a week ago but you weren't available. That is why you didn't pm me back. I was waiting for your PM's but you weren't online. Also I had some urgent engagements which is why I had to assign another member to be an admin or else the members would have been AT less for more than I don't know how many days. It was a spontaneous decision that i had to take as you weren't available nor did you inform me when you would be back and we were completing one at per day. 😳
Bajaj and anurag is bajrag 😃
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Note:
I didn't got to know anything about how many threads the AT reach,that new AT backup Admin,and most probably that DT note.!! I think @MisHumptyDumpty u would have informed me about the same🤓.
The thing i hated is DT note but it's disappointing to see that🥺. Please follow the rules members.
Thanks
Hey Rozy , after so long .. where were you ? missed you here ... yah AT is running so first .. actually we waited for you long time during 3rd AT .but u dint here , then we all requested Humpty to make new thread ..then we all planned that when you would back , then mod will merge the current thread with new thread.. but u dint here that time .. then we crossed 8 th nom AT .. every 1 or 1.5 days we are on new AT ... n this AT also might be finished tonight or tomorrow morning..
Pls be active dear ... i really missed u n your siggies and edits.. this time still now could not watch your creations.
and unfortunately today we got DT note for the first time, hopefully in future we will not again...