Yeah her black outfit looks good on her 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah her black outfit looks good on her 😆
It's look more of a off screen pic
Yes but mini dress
Bathtubs more smaller also it’s within the Room 🤣
Will do no one is giving me a break to be on my phone today 😩 it’s a mad house like the shergills 😆
My husband does it BETTER than me!🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Yeah her black outfit looks good on her 😆
Ooooo I was thinking the same
Originally posted by: pritash05
Yes but mini dress
Well we haven’t seen the bottom of it yet 😂
I thought u guessed after mentioning 'some men' do it better🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Well we haven’t seen the bottom of it yet 😂
It's endless. .😔... like P's Swahaaaaa trail🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Well we haven’t seen the bottom of it yet 😂
No bottom 😂😂
I think she might wear saree sansakri bahu