Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Was doing breathing exercises in bathroom
🤣🤣🤣
No one can tolerate hear 😂😂😂😂
Yeah poor guy 🤣He wasn't this much scared when he did bride swap 🤣
laddo na sahi atleast I'll get other sweet dishes and ofcourse for free🤣Or else u will get laddo there for free🤣
Anybody likes brownie with ice cream 😆
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
laddo na sahi atleast I'll get other sweet dishes and ofcourse for free🤣
Freee 😂😂😂😂
Yeah poor guy 🤣He wasn't this much scared when he did bride swap 🤣
Haaan 🤣🤣🤣
🤗
U like motichur laddoo too.
Yup dieting😆
Hey what’s ur name
N
Where do u live !???
Hey I'm manisha...you can call me manu😊
I'm from Panjim, goa
Anybody likes brownie with ice cream 😆
Me darling 🤗But soft brownie 😆
Me darling 🤗But soft brownie 😆
Me tooo🤗🤗