Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I mean if ur stomach is full but for food u r always ready ryt?😆
Haaaan 😆🤣🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I mean if ur stomach is full but for food u r always ready ryt?😆
Haaaan 😆🤣🤗
Mine too🤗🤣
Same pinch chocolate pinch 🤗
Search Surti locho and surti ghari 👍🏼
Want to eat ghari now
Same pinch chocolate pinch 🤗
😆😆Chocolate pinch🤗
Want to eat ghari now
Come here n have it 😃I ll take u
Haa yaar tears aa jate he 😆Or nose red ho jati he 🤣
Haaan tears aa hate hai🤣🤣
Inform me 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Jaanu nd Zyrah r hungry🤣
Taking abt sweet i want to eat some sweet 🤣
It's a spicy food famous here in surat