Suhana how are you feeling now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Suhana how are you feeling now?
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I m not in a condition to study today yr
Hmm can understand
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Hi Sabina and Sahiba
Hey chetna how are you
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Suhana how are you feeling now?
Not good
I have terrible pain and this heat
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Hey chetna how are you
ok thanks and you?
are you also writing exams?
I am sorry.... hope you feel better soon
Ya 😑😑😑 I hate study now
Anyways I'm good
Oh Allah
You know in my case even if I try to distract me I can't... pain is too much ...
During uni one time they had to admit me in medical ...
All the best!!
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Oh Allah
You know in my case even if I try to distract me I can't... pain is too much ...
During uni one time they had to admit me in medical ...
Pain usually last for three days to me
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
Concept This is story about two strangers which tied in sacred bond and one partner fall in love with another at first sight. Two individuals...
Dillagi Dil ki Lagi Jab Dil kho jata hai kisi aise mein Jo apna na hoke pe apna sa lagge. Jiski ek jhalak ke leye yeh nighein tarpati rahe Or...
As mentioned in the notes in the other FF threads that I had created the other ID at a time when I wanted to be anonymous and avoid raising...
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
1.2k