But it is sad because i liked dance 😒and it slipped same week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But it is sad because i liked dance 😒and it slipped same week
Ruhaan better stay in naasik
Originally posted by: madhu245
I don't understand this forum.... If mishti is wrong mishti is bashed... But why is mishti bashed even when other characters are wrong
I already said once.. Repeating it again..Only consistent thing in Silsila is bashing Mishti no matter what😂
Originally posted by: madhu245
I don't understand this forum.... If mishti is wrong mishti is bashed... But why is mishti bashed even when other characters are wrong
😂😂😂
I don't mind pointing out when Mishti is wrong. But, when we feel pari is wrong, why is she praised saying she has done the right thing or she is innocent or just delusional. Sab excuses are for her only kya?
Originally posted by: madhu245
Ruhaan better stay in naasik
No no. He should be the one to burst the bubble. He is the only one who can do it
Okay Guys..Now it's deviating..Let's keep our discussion related to only MisHaan❤️🤗
I feel so angry at sis.what were those angry expressions in the promo... Was it the actress or character... She was legit fuming and saying I will go away from here... using reverse psychology.. Mishaan should actually leave the city
Ruhan better take sanyaas🤣
Don't know what will happen when he Returns from Nasik..I hope cvs don't drag this 3 days as 2 weeks
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Don't know what will happen when he Returns from Nasik..I hope cvs don't drag this 3 days as 2 weeks
Kya dikhyenge tab tak