😛Originally posted by: mily_mathew
I don't watch her scenes now, she is most irritating now.
And to think I like the actress a lot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😛Originally posted by: mily_mathew
I don't watch her scenes now, she is most irritating now.
And to think I like the actress a lot.
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
I don't watch her scenes now, she is most irritating now.
And to think I like the actress a lot.
They have ruined my Prerna Sharma! Never ever gonna forgive Ekta for that..
🤣Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yea I read somewhere that Tulsi’s male version will clear the misunderstanding between both families and release Veena
who doesn't ruin their actresses. 😆 ITV character's are made only to be ruined. 😆Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
They have ruined my Prerna Sharma! Never ever gonna forgive Ekta for that..
le and people still saying humari bahu humari bahu 🤣Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Arrey, it will be Prerna Sharma.. She voided all the previous rituals herself..
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
how she will introduce herself prena sharma or prena basu 😆
big question😆
but i want her to introduce herself as mrs AB .
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
They have ruined my Prerna Sharma! Never ever gonna forgive Ekta for that..
Same I also won't forgive ekta..... Kia bana dia Meri eri ko...
Same time when I heard Trp audiences like Pre I'm like
😆 lets see what ekta wants
Don't know or care about these bakwas couples be it Anurag/Prerna or Prerna/Bajaj (if that even happens) but KSG and Erica seem to have some acting chemistry. Finally some actual chemistry in this dumb show. But will wait for the promo before saying anything. It's probably just the angles of this photo. Ekta has ruined this show beyond repair anyway. Nothing can fix it.
👌👌Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo
Don't know or care about these bakwas couples be it Anurag/Prerna or Prerna/Bajaj (if that even happens) but KSG and Erica seem to have some acting chemistry. Finally some actual chemistry in this dumb show. But will wait for the promo before saying anything. It's probably just the angles of this photo. Ekta has ruined this show beyond repair anyway. Nothing can fix it.