ab ye manoos pic pura AT choos jaye giOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Can we conclude me and RS as certified manhoos with the new BTS, I was the first one to comment and I am not getting whether new BTS is good or bad so we surely jinxed it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ab ye manoos pic pura AT choos jaye giOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Can we conclude me and RS as certified manhoos with the new BTS, I was the first one to comment and I am not getting whether new BTS is good or bad so we surely jinxed it🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
ab ye manoos pic pura AT choos jaye gi
😂
Chalo hum dhoor rahengae first page sae😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Can we conclude me and RS as certified manhoos with the new BTS, I was the first one to comment and I am not getting whether new BTS is good or bad so we surely jinxed it🤣
Yes.
And when I start a thread - nothing happens. Nothing. We just bak bak.
Is there anyone out there who’s had better luck and shouls start an AT?
I feel its good to go to work or school soon as it helps to divert attention unless someone poke you or distrub you to burst out.Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg! How tragic. But in some ways we also do it right. We go to school and work after a death or some bad news. But no one is there to film us and notice how badly we covered up our pain.
Arre wait picture abhi Baki Hain 😆
I will rather say Biryaani mei mixed Jamaalgota! 🤣Originally posted by: Bookworm_
ilaichi mei thodi thodi Biryaani 🤔
I heard that pre & aadmi will get married in the first week of July?
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Can we conclude me and RS as certified manhoos with the new BTS, I was the first one to comment and I am not getting whether new BTS is good or bad so we surely jinxed it🤣
Woh toh tum dono ho ho ho! 🥺😭 🤣Maine kab ka comment karna chod diya first page pe even though whenever I did it gave us nothing - neither good nor bad, still! Baaz aajao😒🤣
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I heard that pre & aadmi will get married in the first week of July?
Omg! What did you say that! Omg!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Yes.
And when I start a thread - nothing happens. Nothing. We just bak bak.
Is there anyone out there who’s had better luck and shouls start an AT?
I had once upon a jakia time 🤣 . But bak bak >>>>>>content