Strange
Soch was nice rather than baat🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Strange
Soch was nice rather than baat🤣🤣🤣
Don’t know but I know it’s not my fault then it will be their fault right 🤣🤣🤣
Will experiment with different milk
Naach na jaane angan tedha..it suits u well right now😂😂😂
Yeah do it nd tell if it is wah wah type🤣🤣
Yup😆They hv habit of ruining
U feel like Sanjeev Kapoor really Swara🤣
I was about to ask same question 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Naach na jaane angan tedha..it suits u well right now😂😂😂
Yeah do it nd tell if it is wah wah type🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Naach
na jaane angan tedha.. meaning????
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup😆They hv habit of ruining
🤣🤣
Really 🤣
Fruit custard my fav❤️Made fruit custard
It was okish.
But not wahh wahh type.
I definitely know it’s the fault of milk n custard powder