Welcome to the 3rd Appreciation thread of the wow queen...
Shrenu Parikh
And let's welcome her new avatar as Pooja.
Welcome to the 3rd Appreciation thread of the wow queen...
Shrenu Parikh
And let's welcome her new avatar as Pooja.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rules and regulations:
No bashing
No spamming
No personal attacks.
No name calling
No fighting.
MEMBERS LIST:
Draconian
Sparklingstar22
Subbuappu
JDTKP
Shiny9911
made-in-charms
Kala16
.Biggi.
26nightingale
rmahi25
Eternized_Blues
(Hit like so that I can add )
Finally new AT. Hope we get something interesting to discuss in the revamp.
Pooja : Mujhko penchaan lo main hoon kaun 🤣
Can you add me? ? ?
Can you add me? ? ?
Hit like dear..
Congos on new AT people 🥳
Also, we took two months to finish the two previous ATs. lets be faster now.
I mean Shrenu has given us so much material to discuss. We didn't get this much in two years of IB/DBO.
https://twitter.com/jaanebhidoyaron/status/1142704340576063488
LOL I am gonna post my tweets sometimes, 'cos I can't make different posts for every place.