🤗 ep acha ajj ka🤣Good morning noori🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗 ep acha ajj ka🤣Good morning noori🤗
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤗 ep acha ajj ka🤣
Yeah just reading reviews 😆
same here saw precap mansi looks🤢Yeah just reading reviews 😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
same here saw precap mansi looks🤢
She looks ewww🤢🤮🗑
I guess we should watch epi now😆
dailymotion pr ni ai abi tak tum dekh ao let me know😆I guess we should watch epi now😆
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
dailymotion pr ni ai abi tak tum dekh ao let me know😆
No I have decided I am going back to sleep wese bhi mood off he 🤗See u later
why kya howa 🤔 kis ki himmat kuch bolne ki😆No I have decided I am going back to sleep wese bhi mood off he 🤗See u later
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
why kya howa 🤔 kis ki himmat kuch bolne ki😆
Check PM 😆
ni tu khabr leti ho 🚶♀️🚶♀️🤣Check PM 😆
Done 🤗