Sri bhi nehi hain sayad , u n me here only guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sri bhi nehi hain sayad , u n me here only guess
Originally posted by: kusharberry
haa athu seh kya dialodue mara when athu said u cannot snatch my dulhan mallu reply kiya ab toh cheen liya kya karungi tum
yaar that scene and the dialogue was amazing an intense....
seems so diOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Sri bhi nehi hain sayad , u n me here only guess
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Sri bhi nehi hain sayad , u n me here only guess
Mein aa gaya... Was talking to my sister...
maza agaya ek dum singham bana tha tab malluOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
yaar that scene and the dialogue was amazing an intense....
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
aaj darshi , nisha koi nehi aay weekend hain isliye
Hola guys .. sorry for not being around today weekend + match ..
What a nail biting one..😂 but I must say bowlers did an extraordinary job..👏
India is on no.3 on points table..
Guys from Monday I may not be able to give love update of episode.... My daughter will be back so will be busy with her.... 🥳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola guys .. sorry for not being around today weekend + match ..
What a nail biting one..😂 but I must say bowlers did an extraordinary job..👏
India is on no.3 on points table..
Hey darshi...
Mein to sochi match gaya and don't watch it... My hubby told won then I thought it's Afghanistan the he said we won... 🤣
Originally posted by: kusharberry
maza agaya ek dum singham bana tha tab mallu
Yeah... Ek dum atom bomb.... I just love that marriage scene yaar.... Kalma me dono shaadi dekhne layak hai....
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Hey darshi...
Mein to sochi match gaya and don't watch it... My hubby told won then I thought it's Afghanistan the he said we won... 🤣
🤣🤣
I started watching when afghanistan was on 13/1 n when I saw that our team only had 224 on board n I was like whats this re..😂
Then my luck factor hubs woke up n match was under control for our team n again he went out so again game got out of control n then he came back we won..😂🤣