I guess it's a different one,check the pic I have posted
Exactly my point it’s planed not carved
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I guess it's a different one,check the pic I have posted
Exactly my point it’s planed not carved
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
It's not Guddan's KanganThis is Guddan's Kangan😛
And Antra Aunty ke haath mein kuch aur hi hai👍🏼
Thank u it’s clear now it’s different
Looks like diff bangle ...thk u dear for d pic..
Sorry everyone for giving wrong info..still post ko pink banado. Rank inc hoga
Note - let her take aj bangle, dresses and jewelry and room but aj tho guddan ki property big property
Materialistic fun let aunty have
But than aur mann guddan should have from aj
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Note - let her take aj bangle, dresses and jewelry and room but aj tho guddan ki property big property
Materialistic fun let aunty have
But than aur mann guddan should have from aj
Sorry i was wrong ..kuch zaldi mai kuch aur soch li..
No no! Chill maaro😆
It some Aunty type fancy bangle... AJ bangle is safe with aur GAJ 👍🏼
Hatt kyoun sorry 🙏formal Matt ho
Ur entitled to write what u felt ya
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Note - let her take aj bangle, dresses and jewelry and room but aj tho guddan ki property big property
Materialistic fun let aunty have
But than aur mann guddan should have from aj
Sahi kaha shailu
AJ will sing tan man hai Guddan ka aur dhan hai Antara ka😆
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Hatt kyoun sorry 🙏formal Matt ho
Ur entitled to write what u felt ya
Haa is se log panic bi hote na. Galti ki tho sorry bolne mai kya jata. I tried to edit topic name. Nahi hora..option nahi hai. Gud na rank badjaye..
Originally posted by: KAIT2PRYXKJKYY4R
Haa is se log panic bi hote na. Galti ki tho sorry bolne mai kya jata. I tried to edit topic name. Nahi hora..option nahi hai. Gud na rank badjaye..
just leave it maza karenge...