You know what rashi today I woke up at 8 just to watch epi but I watch it in evening 🤣
So did I but I didnt even watch it
Which is why I was catching up on my sleep now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know what rashi today I woke up at 8 just to watch epi but I watch it in evening 🤣
So did I but I didnt even watch it
Which is why I was catching up on my sleep now 🤣
Hayee as gayi future ambani🤣Thanks
I’m imagining simba bm playing here 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
So did I but I didnt even watch it
Which is why I was catching up on my sleep now 🤣
You didn't watch epi 😲🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m imagining simba bm playing here 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
You didn't watch epi 😲🤣
Nope not yet
I’m going to in a bit then I also need to catchup on AT🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Apne yaad kiya aur ham chale aaye🤣🤗
Get prepared with sick buckets , ho sakta kal sabko distribute karna pade
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Apne yaad kiya aur ham chale aaye🤣🤗
Tere dar per sanam chale aaye 🤣
So jao sab varna lava dream mai aayengi.👹👿
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Nope not yet
I’m going to in a bit then I also need to catchup on AT🤣
Oh God than why are u in morning behaving like u watch it already 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
So jao sab varna lava dream mai aayengi.👹👿
Diiii😰😰dont do this