Will we get Anjaan rescue scene tomorrow?
I hope we get it otherwise it'll be too dragged
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will we get Anjaan rescue scene tomorrow?
I hope we get it otherwise it'll be too dragged
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Great then y u spoiled ur sleep😆I woke up at 6:20 but ep came after 10 min
For the first I did 😆I never did this for my bf 🤣
Gud night .😴💤
All d best 4 tomorrow's dhamaka
🤣Mat le panga mat le 🤣🤣
Gud night guys🤗Bye tc
Nd sleep peacefully🤣
Good night 😴
🤣🤣🤣what a sarcasm
🤣🤣🤣what a sarcasm
Thnx🤗🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
oyr just naam hi liya maine itni lambi umer🤗
Apne yaad kiya aur ham chale aaye🤣🤗
Welcome jana🤗🤣