@shruti you make gifs in CS kya? Tut hoga ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@shruti you make gifs in CS kya? Tut hoga ?
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
khud mr bajaj 😉 pata nahi kisi aur ka naam lega to bajaj naraz ho jayega 😈
🤣 Haan...sahi hai😆
Main apna favorite hoon type 😆
I cannot get over that line
kisne kaha dil nahi hain bas main apne dil ki sunta kam hoon ❤️
Bharooo mang Meri bharooo...Dasi teri pyasi rahi kitne janam
Bin tere mera koi aur nahi
Mere pyar ki kachi dor nahi
Piya leke mann ki kali
Teri pooja karne chali priyatama
☺️
If I was the writer I would have did opposite of what wasn’t shown last one why should bajaj always fall for her even in this jaanam 🥺
I am saying Ahead of time I will dislike prerna at one point so much so much cannot express it here how much
Miss bose will sing Dil mera hai tera ye jaan le
Bajaj will be like I use my DIL very less ji
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
kya karoon Mera pehla pyaar toh wohi tha na 🥺
AK was ☺️ dhak dhak ☺️
Bani 🤗If I was the writer I would have did opposite of what wasn’t shown last one why should bajaj always fall for her even in this jaanam 🥺
I am saying Ahead of time I will dislike prerna at one point so much so much cannot express it here how much
Chaahe jo tumhe poore dil se
Milta hai woh mushkil se
I wonder how did prerna get so lucky in love rishabh loved her with all his heart and soul why what’s so special about her
🤣🤣Miss bose will sing Dil mera hai tera ye jaan le
Bajaj will be like I use my DIL very less ji