Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yas I don't have it anymore 😆 I have asked my friend to make. She is taking forever 😡
It was there in some insta. Ksg FC might have
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yas I don't have it anymore 😆 I have asked my friend to make. She is taking forever 😡
It was there in some insta. Ksg FC might have
@sanu mama story 😭
@shruti gifs pls 😭
yea wait let me ask them only 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
It was there in some insta. Ksg FC might have
yas I don't have it anymore 😆 I have asked my friend to make. She is taking forever 😡
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
We want a vm
I didn’t see it
Think you might find it in Insta in Ksg FCS
checkyas I don't have it anymore 😆 I have asked my friend to make. She is taking forever 😡
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
We want a vm
Mano yeh na Mano the name of bajaj will be around her neck and maang
She can throw the ms away and wip the sindoor off it won’t matter she will still be called Mrs bajaj
How is it possible to stay immune to his charm?Mano yeh na Mano the name of bajaj will be around her neck and maang
She can throw the ms away and wip the sindoor off it won’t matter she will still be called Mrs bajaj