I envy her abs 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzA5mcVBmON/?igshid=82xrz3v8nwfu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I envy her abs 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzA5mcVBmON/?igshid=82xrz3v8nwfu
👎🏼Originally posted by: ifmember
🤫 Better than rotlu Parth 😆
These people begged me RS
😒.. These two cuties have been hidden away.
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
daraaar daraaaaar par gayi
in your dreams mendak .....
I prefer crying parth over scared prerna with a villain
She looked sexxyyyyy in this saree!!
But seriously ench, I crack ever time I see that kom pre dp of yours 🤣🤣
My fav prerna look...
Abhiya by saying,that, you will be sounding more like you have came from wattaland and not bubble bursters🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Try karungi ki pulaao ko itna bhi sautela treatment na dhoo.
Bubble bursting squad forever even if the ship sails, I will say yeh joot hain Ekta ka saazish😂😈
Rotlu Parthh was much better actually ....It was easy for me to ignore you with that dp 😆